- A Systemic Review on Aloe arborescens Pharmacological Profile: Biological Activities and Pilot Clinical Trials. Phytother Res. 2015 Dec
- Medicinal applications and toxicological activities of aloe products. Pharm Biol, Stewart MJ. 2007
- One-year chronic toxicity study of Aloe arborescens Miller var. natalensis Berger in Wistar Hannover rats. A pilot study.
Food Chem Toxicol. 2008 Feb
- Inhibition of the angiogenesis and growth of Aloin in human colorectal cancer in vitro and in vivo.
Cancer Cell Int. 2013 Jul
- Cytotoxicity of a natural anthraquinone (Aloin) against human breast cancer cell lines with and without ErbB-2: topoisomerase IIalpha coamplification.
Cancer Biol Ther. 2006 Jan
- Aloin promotes A549 cell apoptosis via the reactive oxygen species‑mitogen activated protein kinase signaling pathway and p53 phosphorylation.
Mol Med Rep. 2017 Nov
- From the Cover: Aloin, a Component of the Aloe Vera Plant Leaf, Induces Pathological Changes and Modulates the Composition of Microbiota in the Large Intestines of F344/N Male Rats.
Toxicol Sci. 2017 Aug
- Aloe vera inhibits proliferation of human breast and cervical cancer cells and acts synergistically with cisplatin.
Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2015
- Aloe and its Effects on Cancer: A Narrative Literature Review.
East Afr Health Res J. 2021